International School of Hospitality & Management [ISHM], Kolkata West Bengal was established in the year 2011 as Private Educational Institute to provide higher education to build a career in the field of Management and Hotel Management. ISHM is approved by the reputed UGC. Management of ISHM Kolkata is working under NIRVIK SAHA (Director).
Updated on Apr 1st, 2023
Founded by the Kamal Kusum Education Foundation Trust, the International School of Hospitality and Management was established with the commitment to shaping the future of students by providing them with excellent training and academic knowledge. This private institute is approved by UGC.
The vision of this institute is to become a respected educational hub by providing higher education, training, and research to students in the field of management and hospitality, with the help of proper resources and programs.
The mission of this college is to graduate responsible individuals that contribute to the development of the society and community by playing leading roles in the overall economy.
Being recognised as the best college that provides cost-effective professional hotelier training, this college offers Diploma, under and post-graduate degrees in programs like Aviation, Hotel and Hospitality Management, Business, etc.
Students who want to pursue their careers in hospitality and management could apply for admission here through the online and offline admission processes.
Steps for Online Admission:
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ option available on the website.
- It will direct the student to the online admission form.
- Fill up the application form and attach all the documents required during admission.
- Submit the form fees along with the application.
Steps for Offline Admission:
- Take a tour of the college campus.
- Collect the admission form from the operating desk.
- Fill up the form attentively along with the required documents.
- Submit the form and the application fees.