Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management [SBIHM], Kolkata West Bengal was established in the year 1999 as Private Educational Institute to provide higher education to build a career in the field of Management, Science and Hotel Management. SBIHM is approved by the reputed UGC and AIMA, accredited by NAAC and IAO, and is affiliated with MAKAUT, Kolkata. Management of SBIHM Kolkata is working under Ms. B Sarkar (Director).
Updated on Nov 26th, 2022
Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management was established in 1999 and is affiliated to MAKAUT, Kolkata. It is a private institute located in Kolkata, West Bengal and is approved by NCVRT, ISO, and AIMA.
It provides both undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The undergraduate courses which it provides are as follows BHM, BTTM, BMS and Bachelors in Culinary Arts. The post graduate courses which it provides are MHM, Masters in Culinary Arts.
The college comes under the top ranked hotel management institutes in Kolkata. It has tie-ups with various international colleges such as Boston College of Management; Singapore, Chichester College; London, KINGS Langley College of Management; UK and many other Universities.
Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management has an easily accessible procedure to get admission. Online and offline options are there for students to get admission in the college.
- To get admission in the college the first step which students have to make is to fill the application form online through the official site of the college or get it offline by visiting Jatragachi, Kolkata, West Bengal
- The fee for students to complete the application is 800 INR
- The application form after getting filled should be sent to the same location mentioned above along with a demand draft with 1000 rupees drawn in favour of the institute.
- An admission test is conducted after the student gets selected and the applicant has to pass the test for further procedures
- After getting selected the candidate has to come at the location for verification of docs.
Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management releases a merit list and on the basis of that list the institute provides scholarships to the students.