RKDF University, Bhopal Madhya Pradesh was established in the year 2012 as Private University Educational Institute to provide higher education to build a career in the field of Engineering, Management and Humanities. RKDF University is approved by the reputed NCTE, PCI, AICTE and UGC. Management of RKDF University, Bhopal is working under Dr. Sadhna Kapor (Chancellor).
Prachi MN Yadav
Updated on Jan 10th, 2023
RKDF University, Bhopal was established in the year 2012 as a private body of institutes providing higher education. It is an establishment of the RKDF Group that has been in a functionary mode since the 1990s, especially in central India in the state of Madhya Pradesh. It has been a pioneer in providing UG, PG, Diploma, and Doctorate courses in the fields of engineering, homoeopathy, hotel management, education, pharmacy, management, dental and nursing. It has been approved by the esteemed UGC, AICTE, NCTE, and PCI.
The RKDF group is the largest educational group in central India with 140 colleges spread over 5 different universities across 4 cities in India. The group is home to about 40,000 students pursuing their educational endeavours at any given point in time. It has made delivering a fundamental understanding of concepts, analytical skills, reasoning, etc. an integral part of its curricula through modern pedagogies and access to resources like e-journals and the latest books. Its well-experienced faculty combined with its dynamic curriculum makes for an ideal environment to learn and teach personal and professional skills.
The university functions with a motto of “education to all” under which the RKDF University, Bhopal was established in the state of Madhya Pradesh in sponsorship of the Ayushmati Education and Social Society. The university is situated on a land piece of 59 acres with lush green surroundings and sports grounds and facilities. Students from all over the country come here to study in a culturally, ethnically, linguistically, socio-economically, and religiously diverse setting. The university takes a multidisciplinary approach to imparting education through not just theoretical methodologies but also using practical approaches to help students get a complete grasp of the subject. It believes that students should not just learn about the topics from their area of interest but also develop the mental faculty to go beyond it and think independently about the same as well.
The university ensures that education is distributed in a multidimensional manner and regular interactions are arranged with national and foreign institutes to broaden the knowledge and skills of its disciples. It has also collaborated with various national and international institutes such as the Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, New York, and many others.
Interested candidates can apply both online and offline by visiting the official website of the university.
How to apply online?
- Interested candidates can apply online for registration through the official website of the university,
- They can then fill out all the detail correctly on the application form and pay the application fee of Rs.200,
- Students are supposed to attach and submit a list of documents including the scorecards of their JEE/ NATA/ NEET/ CMAT/ GATE/ CUCET scores and the printed proof of all their educational qualifications along with the application form as per the information mentioned on the official website of the university,
- Further information regarding the selection and counselling process will be made available to the students by the university.
How to apply offline?
- Interested students can visit the university campus and talk to the admissions counsellor to get detailed information about all the courses the candidate is interested in,
- The student can then fill out the application form along with a copy of all the documents as proof of their educational qualification and make a payment of Rs.200 for the application form fee.