Chennais Amirta International Institute of Hotel Management [CAIIHM], Chennai Tamil Nadu was established in the year 2010 as Private Educational Institute to provide higher education to build a career in the field of Management and Hotel Management. CAIIHM is approved by the reputed NCHMCT, and is affiliated with BU, Coimbatore. Management of CAIIHM Chennai is working under Dr.Venkataraman P S (Campus Head).
Updated on Sep 10th, 2022
Chennai Amirta Hotel Management (CAIIHM) came into existence in 2010 with the purpose of making students aware of the hospitality industry and its scope. Those who are looking to make a career in the industry in this industry join this institute as it’s a very common name in South India. The college has many diploma courses that are affiliated with the reputed JNTE and BSS. These institutions come under the government of India and have offices in New Delhi.
The college offers many UG and PG courses in hotel management and catering. The college has many diploma courses in bartending, food production, hotel operations, and baking. The college has an MBA of 2 years in hotel management and catering science. Alagappa University approves B.Sc and MBA in catering and hotel administration, while Singhania University approved B.Sc and MBA in hotel management.
The college managed to receive many awards, like excellence in hospitality and best tourism intuition. It also received a meritorious award from IPD-Open University Malaysia. Times of India report also say that it’s one of the best institutions in hotel management in 2020-2021. The college has experienced faculty members, who provide students with the best knowledge. They are helping students to enhance their skills and talents to make them better professionals in this field.
Chennais Amirta Institute takes students based on their previous qualifications. Students can apply through the website for the course they want to take admission to. Students can also enquire by making a phone call. The admission officer tells you about the courses available based on the candidate's qualifications. The officer guides students about the course and placement opportunities in detail. Another option for a student is to make a personal visit with his or her parents, where officers or counsellors will assist students with the admission process and course details.
How to apply online?
● Fill out all the personal and family details,
● Phone number details for further communication,
● OTP verification of the phone number is about the same,
● The application fee is 1500 INR.
● After submission, students will have to attend counselling where the officer will help in providing the details of the admission process.
CAIIHM Chennai has scholarships based on students' abilities. Scholarships are also awarded to students based on merit and community. The following are the scholarships that are offered at this institute in Chennai:
● SC/ST students are given a 10% scholarship on their total one-term fees in each course.
● Students who score 90% or higher in their 10th grade receive a 10% discount on their term fees.
● Students who score 90% or higher on their 12th board exam are eligible for a 10% discount on their term fees.
● If a student has a graduation grade point average of 90% or higher, they are eligible for a 10% scholarship on their term fees. This scholarship is given if the student wants to do an MBA from the college.
● Under sports quota, only students who have played and won games at the national, state, or district level will be considered.