LJ Institute of Engineering and Technology [LJIET], Ahmedabad Gujarat was established in the year 2007 as Private Educational Institute to provide higher education to build a career in the field of Engineering. LJIET is approved by the reputed PCI and AICTE, and is affiliated with GTU, Ahmedabad. Management of LJIET Ahmedabad is working under Dr. Anilkumar Suthar (Director).
Updated on May 2nd, 2023
Situated in Ahmedabad and offering engineering courses, LJ Institute of Engineering and Technology claims to quench the thirst for knowledge in students. Lok Jagruti Kendra founded the Institute which offers a learning environment to its students where they can develop their skills. The institute follows transparent management techniques in order to create a student-Supporting environment.
The professors of the college are diligent and train the students using easy methods and techniques. They focus on the practical aspects of the subjects and follow an industry-oriented curriculum. Along with academic knowledge the students are also given opportunities to participate in extra-curricular activities and skill development classes.
Here are the courses offered at LJIET:
Graduate Courses (B.E.)
Postgraduate Courses (M.E.)
- Computer Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence & Data Science
- Learning (AI & ML)
- Automobile Engineering
- Computer Science & Design
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Robotics & Artificial Intelligence
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer (Software Engineering)
- EC (Communication Systems Engineering)
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering (CAD/CAM)
- Mechanical Engineering (Thermal)
- Civil (Structural Engineering)
For admission in UG courses, the candidate must clear the 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths subjects and for PG courses the candidate must have completed B.E./B.Tech with Minimum 55% marks. The UG admission seekers need to qualify GUJCET/JEE Main and the applicants for PG courses need to qualify GATE/PGCET.
Here is the simple application process that candidates can follow to apply for their desired course:
- The applicants need to click on the ‘Admission Inquiry’ tab on the home page of the website.
- Next, they need to register themselves by entering their details.
- Then the Email needs to be verified.
- The candidates need to complete the admission form.
- A fee is charged after which they can submit the application.
Scholarships are offered by the government, organisations, and institutions to the students so they do not face any issues while paying their college fees. Here is a list of these scholarships:
- NSS Minority
- Saksham Scholarship Scheme
- CMSS for Widow/ Orphan Kids/ Permanently Disabled Jawan Kids
- Pragati Scholarship Scheme
- MYSY for 80% in 10th/ 12th Pass
- Scholarship for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EBC/ SEBC